If you’re an Instagram user, you already know how fun it is to take and share great photos. Instagram is also helpful if you have a business that sells products like dresses, shoes, jewels, etc. If you want to know more about how to use Instagram for your brand, read this article: Instagram Recap and How can you use it for your small brand.
But, today I’m going to recommend you some useful tools to increase your results in a Instagram marketing campaign.
Instagram Web Viewer
You can watch your photos and the photos of other users just through the mobile app. So different company created different Web Viewer, more or less they’re all the same. I just pick my favorite two:
It’s developed by an Italian team and I think is the most popular. Some features:
- Personalized Vanity URL
- Easily creation of a box to put in your website or blog
Webstagram is the first Instagram viewer created. Interesting features:
- The HOT section where you can find the most used tags, filters and the most follow users.
- You can set the keywords of your accounts, so people can easily find you.
- Lovely graphic design
- Easily follow other users
It always important see the statistic of our social networks so we can discover what our followers like more and change our strategy.
It’s the only one that provide you a dozen of interesting stats and more.
- Statistic like: your tag usage, the best time to post, etc
- A month-by-month analysis
- The ability to create a Facebook Cover image out of your instagram photos
- A toolkit for brands to help them setup and monitor photo contests.
It creates a detailed report about your brand on Instagram and also statistics about your followers.
- How effectively is our brand engaging on Instagram.
- Which photos are working.
- Where live your followers and other info.
This is a mobile app so you can view the stats directly with your iPhone.
- There are not all the useful stats of Statigram
- The Collage option allows you to create one of six different types of collages with your most popular photos.
- The final option is to create a Facebook Cover photo of your most popular photos.
Integration with other service
If you’re using other social networks is really helpful find a way to connect them to each others to share your activity
InstaChimp allows you to share your photos with people even if they’re not on Instagram. Use InstaChimp’s templates to create simple newsletters and showcase your best shots.
- If you want automatically share your photos after you shot them on Facebook, you don’t need an app. Visit this link to discover how to do it.
- If you want to create a Facebook tab with all your Instagram photos use this app: Instatab.
- Instaport: A simple way to export all your Instagram photos to other social services or your local hard drive.
- Instamazing: Discover photos and users around you
- Carousel: It’s simply an Instagram’s viewer for your Mac.
- Postagram: Permits you to send cards with your Instagram’s photos.