Today infographic is about a research on the use of social media marketing in small business. It indicates a strong disconnect between British small businesses’ perception of social media marketing success and the reality.
Some important thing to learn:
- 22% of small business found new customers though Facebook. This isn’t a bad return of investment because the cost is lower than other type of marketing and the result is higher that others.
- Small business have to improve their social engagement, the 59% just post photos about their products and they didn’t try to start a conversation.
- A successful post for a small business with 100 facebook fans is simply 2 likes. They think they need more than 500.
- Measure the results is important but the 66% aren’t doing that.
- Not all fans will see a business’s Facebook post. Why? Because of the Facebook Edge Rank.